The role will be in-office in Austin, TX the majority of the time with moderate WFH flexibility. Candidates must reside in or around Austin, TX or be willing to relocate prior to start date.
- Review and oversee institutional reporting, waterfall calculations, ad hoc investor reporting requests, due diligence requests, marketing materials, etc.
- Create, update, and review fund models
- Assist in the negotiation, execution, and management of subscription lines of credit and manage ongoing reporting requirements
- Understand and monitor compliance with legal obligations related to the various governing documents for funds and other investment vehicles
- Monitor liquidity of various funds; assist in determining the timing and construction of capital calls and distributions
- Provide fund-level information to theInvestments and Portfolio Optimization teams to obtain and maintain deal-level debt
- Assist with completing compliance reporting, annual ADV preparation, ongoing reviews of investor materials, coordination with third-party compliance consultant, etc.
- Corporate operations (contract negotiation and review, corporate insurance, etc.)
- Coordination with third-party legal counsel on fund and corporate initiatives
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Create and maintain corporate budgets and forecasts
- Create ad hoc models and analyses as requested by management
QUALIFICATIONS — REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or other technical field or 7+ years relevant experience; advanced degree,CPA, and/or CFA preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in private equity, banking, commercial real estate or other investment/finance-related area
- Must have experience with fund structures and waterfall calculations
- Strong technical skills in accounting and finance with advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word; willingness tolearn new technologies
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Confident under pressure and comfortable meeting deadlines
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
To be considered for this position, please take the following steps:
- Email your resumé and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to providing your resumé, applicants are also required to take the behavioral assessment located here. The behavioral assessment should take less than 10 minutes to complete. It is not a test, and there are no right or wrong answers.
Note that we are not accepting new recruiter relationships at this time. Messages from recruiters will be deleted.